15th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?

forensic colleges in m.p.? fees structure of that colleges? eligibility for admission in P.G?
and scope in forensic science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  3. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  5. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of colleges in pune for doing B.Sc In Forensic Science?
  7. How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  11. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  13. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  14. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  15. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  16. Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  18. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2011, 06:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?

The only institute I found which offers M.sc in Forensic science is:

University Of Saugar - Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

But the best colleges in India to pursue the course are:

Institute of Forensic science
Amity University,
Delhi University,
LNJN National Institute of Criminology,
St Xavier’s colleges.

Fee Structure:

The fee for this course varies from college to college.

But if you want to do it from the good colleges, then it will cost you nearly Rs. 30,000 per year.
25th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?

I want addmision msc in forensic science in indore
20th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i want addmision msc in forensic science in ou i want fees deatiels and eligibulity deatils
5th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed to study Bsc after 12th?
13th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i m b.pharm.studnt.m i eligible for msc in forensic science?
27th February 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do forensic science course after b.pharma.can u give me some suggetion.
24th June 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir mene bsc.biology se complete ki he kya me M.Sc forensic science se kr sakta hu....?
13th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
mene 12th .biology se complete ki he kya me B.Sc forensic science se kr sakta hu....?
aur iski fees aur collese ki detail janana tha
9th January 2013, 04:43 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,,

List of forensic colleges in MP?

1.Delhi University
2.institute of Forensic science
3.St Xavier’s colleges.
4.Amity University,
5.LNJN National Institute of Criminology,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am pass in ll.m criminal group so iam study cnceriminology and forensic scie
4th March 2013, 12:32 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of forensic colleges in MP=============

1.LNJN National Institute of Criminology

2.Institute of Forensic science

3.St Xavier’s colleges.

4.Amity University

5.Delhi University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st August 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of M.Sc in bioscience and bioinfortmatics final year, i want to know the selection criteria as a forensic scientist in forensic lab and about the salary.
10th November 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How i can get addmision in forensic science of sagar university which is in sagar M.P.
23rd November 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i am now in 12[bio] and wants to have career in forensic what are the fee structure and percentage requirement ?
26th November 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 12th passed i want take admission in forensic last date for admission in forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?