15th April 2011, 08:22 PM
jaspreet_93d

Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?

should i send the sikh minority certificate with the filled application form??
or do i need the quota certificate during counselling of ipu??

6th September 2011, 09:16 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?

Dear friend,
to get a seat under sikh minority you need to clear the exam.after that you have to produce your valid caste certificate issued by National commission of Minority or by goverment of minority development.

It is mandatory for all the candidates who are seeking admission in Sikh Minority Category that they should bring Minority Certificate issued by Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee for the current academic session , as per Appendix 16 of Admission Brochure-II for session 2010-11.

For Admission Information Log On To www.ipu.ac.in

^ regards
1st January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?

UNDER WHICH CATEGORY SIKHS ARE COVERED? WHETHER THEY ARE COVERED IN 4.5% OBC ANNOUNCED BY GOVERNMENT IN UTTAR PRADESH ?
10th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a sikh.. But, i don't have any certificate of minority as such.. Can u help me in getting a certificate? Here is my email id [email protected]
Please send me any details that u know of..
I know after cabinet passed that law, sikhs do come under 4.5% minority quota. But, i don't know the procedure how to claim it..
It'll be really helpful if some1 sends me the details.. Thnk you!
16th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell me to get the sikh minority quota and how i can apply for it since i am in backward class of sikh realism so plse tell me what is the procedure to apply for the sikh minority quota my email id is [email protected]. somebody help me
27th April 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

l belong to sikh community.l would like to know about the complete procedure of seeking admission under sikh quota.also how to claim for quota.....please mail me at ravinderpalkour@ gmail.com
28th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

without giving the sikhi kota exam can one can get the sikhi kota certificate/
10th June 2014, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Ple ase tell me is there age limit to get sikh minority certificate my age is 14 . Cannot I get this as I belong.to a sikh amritdhari family. Thanks. Regards. Kulvinder kaur
29th May 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission under sikh quota in IPU. I have the sikh minority certificate.
18th June 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a sikh minority certificate issued in 2015, is it still valid to take admission in Sikh minority quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?