12th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?

I am studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Pre-final year.can be apply for railway exam and procedure for applied

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. How should I apply for UPSC exam after studying in IT
  4. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?
  6. What is the syllabus for Railway Job? Books to be referred for the examination? I am studying electrical engineering
  7. Can I apply for IES in electrical engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  8. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  9. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  10. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  11. Can I apply for IES Exam in Electrical Engineering being a candidate of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  13. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  14. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for AE posts after completing my UG in electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. How can i apply for Indian railway after completing diploma in electrical and electronics
  18. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
31st August 2015, 11:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?

No students pursuing their pre-final year of their B.tech degree are not eligible for railway entrance examination but once you enter in your final year of same degree course you will be eligible for the railway entrance examination.

At this level of academics the railway entrance examination which you can give is Railway Recruitment Board examination. Through this examination with B.Technology you are eligible for your recruitment as Junior engineer as well as senior engineer.

For junior engineer one needs to have at least diploma in engineering degree where as for senior engineer one needs to have bachelor of engineering/technology degree from recognized university.

Also for junior engineer your age must lie within 18 years to 32 years where as for senior engineer your age must lie in between 20 years to 24 years. Age relaxation are applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For further details regarding the same examination log on to the link www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?