13th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?

sir,i am a student of 5th sem of electrical engineering in PEC university of technology ,chandigarh.i would like to take industrial training for 6th sem in railways ,please provide me the eligibility criteria for this on my email id [email protected] in advance.

28th September 2017, 08:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?

There is no such particular criteria for getting training slot in Indian Railways during summer. You just need to have a reference in any zone of Indian Railway.

Students with reference in Railways can easily get chance of pursuing summer training in Indian Railways.

The application forms are available in April to May every year. You need to apply with your previous semester marksheets, training letter issued from college and an affidavit for duration of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?