14th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject

I have passed 12th standard with commerce as main subject. I have scored 93%. I m in greater confusion whether to do CA or CS? Please tell me which field has greater scope in future? From which field i could get greater job security? Which field is suited for girls?

3rd July 2015, 01:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject

First of all i want to tell you that you should not go for the scope in your life. I am saying this due to the fact that sometimes we are not interested in the field which has a lot of scope.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go as per your real interest.

However for your kind knowledge i want to tell you that both the fields that is CS and CA have a lot of scope in the current market.

Career scope of CA :

** The scope of a CA is very wide.

** He can either pursue private practice or join an organisation's financial accounting department or serve in taxation departments.

** He can also work in fields of Finance, Corporate finance, Management consultancy, Tax Compliance, Change management.

** Chartered accountants mostly deal with studies like market research, budget planning, planning of policies; management of working capital of an organisation, etc

** Their duty is to ensure that the particular company is maintaining its financial transactions according to the law of the country.

Career scope of CS :

** A Company Secretary can find employment in

** Government accounts

** law departments

** Managing Director

** Chairman of a Company

** The role of a Company Secretary is that of an adviser for legal matters.

** If a company goes public, then the management of the public issue falls under the ambit of a Company Secretary.

Also you can go for the following with commerce filed :

** Bachelor of Commerce

** Bachelor of Business Administration

** Bachelor of Business Studies

** Bachelor of Management Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?