14th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for commerce with Hostel Facility in Navi Mumbai

I have secured 75% in SSC. Please suggest me colleges for commerce with hostel facility in navi mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Eye-sight parameters for Officers in Indian Navy and Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  3. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  4. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  5. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  6. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. Best law colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? I have passed commerce graduation with 78% -- [New]
  9. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  10. Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?
  11. In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)
  12. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  14. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  15. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  16. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  17. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  18. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
3rd July 2015, 12:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for commerce with Hostel Facility in Navi Mumbai

Now a days commerce has a lot of scope and has so many job opportunities after completing education in commerce field.

The NEW MUMBAI is a well reputed city and has so many college like desired by you.

Some of them are listed as below :

** Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College,

Contact detail : +(91)-22-27661210, +(91)-9004933323

** India Culture League Education Society,

Contact details : +(91)-22-27663061, 27880369

** K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce

** Government Colleges with Hostel in New Mumbai.

** Pillai's College of Arts, Commerce & Science

My suggestion to you is that you should take admission in any of the above as all are equally reputed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?