15th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Pune College after scoring 87% in 10th? List of the science colleges of Pune

i get 87% in 10th ,i want to take admission in pune college ,so give me the list of science college of pune

Related Questions:
  1. List of the science colleges of Pune? I have scored 87% in 10th
  2. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  4. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  5. How to take admission in Pune for 11th science after scoring 91.2% marks in class 10th?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  7. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  8. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  9. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  10. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  11. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  12. List of engineering colleges in Pune Gradewise? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  14. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  15. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  16. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  18. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board? -- [New]
8th July 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Pune College after scoring 87% in 10th? List of the science colleges of Pune

Now the checklist of 11th science 2013 is open but when is the direct admission?
9th May 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Pune College after scoring 87% in 10th? List of the science colleges of Pune

I want take admission in pune with giving Entry get exam of pune college s in 11nth science
3rd June 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed HSC exam with 71.38 percent and get 97 marks in pcb group and 69 in pcm group...then can i get admission for bsc forensic science???
3rd June 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed HSC exam with 71.38 percent and get 97 marks in pcb group and 69 in pcm group...then can i get admission for bsc forensic science???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?