16th April 2011, 11:43 AM
kumarravi.kumar71

Which are the B.Tech distance education universities approved by AICTE?

plz tell me b.tech distence education university apporved by aicte. How are Rvd university udaipur rajsthan in b.tech course kaisa hai plz shortly

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  2. List AICTE approved distance education universities in West Bengal for Diploma courses?
  3. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  6. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  7. AICTE approved Universities offering B.E or B.Tech in distance learning mode? -- [New]
  8. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  9. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  10. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  11. List of distance education universities providing M.Tech in Computer Science and which are approved by AICTE?
  12. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  13. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  15. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance?
  16. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
  17. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  18. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
14th August 2011, 09:06 PM
immadikondalarao

Default Re: Which are the B.Tech distance education universities approved by AICTE?

there is no college for distance education in b.tech by a.i.c.t.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?