16th June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi

How i can get admission for b.com in st.xavier college ranchi? What type of question are asked in entrance exam and which subject question are asked mostly ? and how to prepare it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  2. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  3. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  4. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  5. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  7. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  8. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  9. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  10. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  11. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  13. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  14. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  15. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  16. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  17. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  18. What is the course fees of BBA?
11th March 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi

when forms of st. Xaviers college form will realesed? And what is the cutoff? and what is the fee structure?
3rd August 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the Process to take admission in B.com? & What is the syllbus of Entrance Exam of B.com?
19th October 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St.Xaviers Ranchi for Bcom.. Without maths in my 12th?
28th July 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR i have passed 12th with percentage 45 and in the entrance examination i have not success but i want to admission in your college sir pl guide me
22nd June 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I want take admission in Xavier's college in list my roll code has not comes i want to take in admission in list only how can I take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?