16th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany

I want to do aerospace engineering in U.S.A or France or Germany. I am currently doing B.E. in electronices and communication engineering from S.V.I.T.S., Indore (M.P.), India.
So I want to know that is there still scope for me to do aerospace engineering or I am not eligible for the respective field ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  3. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  4. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  5. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  6. How can I join MS aerospace engineering in france?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  8. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  9. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  10. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  12. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?
  13. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  14. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?