17th June 2013, 02:18 PM
vishnupc91

Previous years question papers for junior research fellowship? What is the syllabus?

hi sir, i want previous question papers for junior research fellowship ,IGCAR and also the syllabus, can you please send to my mail.my mail id is [email protected]

28th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for junior research fellowship? What is the syllabus?

sir, please send me samle question papers for JRF in IGCAR exam 2014....my mail id: [email protected]
30th January 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for junior research fellowship? What is the syllabus?

I am sathishkumar mechanical engineering I need previous year jrf question paper please send to my mail id ([email protected])
2nd May 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send the model papers of jrf post to my mail id [email protected]
13th August 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hi
i need info.. about jrf exam for ece (B.E.) student...

now i am in m.tech first year, am i eligible for the exam for jrf
15th March 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send any model papers with answers of JRF post (PHYSICS) to my mail id
[email protected]
5th May 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Kindly please somebody mail me sample question papers for JRF post (Material science and Technology). I could not able to find the physics and chemistry sample question papers and not the material science so please kindly somebody help..... thank you.

mail id : [email protected]
31st October 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know whether I can apply for the post of jrf in delhi as I have secured 7.53 cgpa in M.tech computer science & 5.35 in B.tech computer science. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?