18th June 2013, 04:54 PM
soniajcjmu

What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam

i want to knw syllabus for combined entrance exam by jnu for m.sc biotechnology entrance exam in detail...n selected topics for math as i m bio student. i also wann knw syllabus for m.sc bio entrance for smvdu......plz refer me good books for my entrance exam preparation...plz send me ans for this ...on [email protected] ...n on [email protected]..... as soon as possible...plzz

Related Questions:
  1. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  2. Syllabus of jnu combined entrance exam of biotechnology for MSc biotech?
  3. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  4. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for M.Sc-Ph.D Combined course? Syllabus for this Exam?
  5. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam previous year question papers?
  7. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  9. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  10. Is Nirma University Ahmedabad included in JNU combined entrance exam or does it have its own MSc Biotechnology exam?
  11. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  12. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Entrance exam paper of MSc Biotechnology of June Delhi with syllabus?
  14. Detailed syllabus for JNU m.sc entrance for combined biotechnology
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
  16. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  17. What is the syllabus of JNU combined entrance exam of MSc Physics?
  18. CBEE, details about combined biotechnology entrance exam and 10 years solved papers?
29th July 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam

I am a final year student of B.Sc Biotechnology.. I want to do integrated course in Biotechnology i.e M.Sc and PhD together from JNU.. How should I apply for it and what is the related syllabus for it?
5th November 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam

I am pavan final year bsc biotechnology student I want to know the complete syllabus of jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam .....and also good reference books for it.....plz suggest me....send your suggestion to my e mail id
[email protected]
1st February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I Rashmi Ranjan , complicated B.pharmacy in Ayurveda from BHU. Am I eligible for MSc biotechnology. Please guide me.
2nd June 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information about syllabus for entrance test of Msc biotechnology by Nirma university & also suggest good reference books also give me answer on [email protected]... Give fast reply
15th July 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for enterance test of msc biotechnology by smvdu.
please give me answer on my email I'd [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?