16th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  6. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  7. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  8. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  9. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  10. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  11. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  12. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  17. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  18. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
29th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?

Fee structure in Govt. Medical colleges in Karnataka?
30th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?

i got 5572 rank in medical, kannada medium kota and rural kota. get government medical seat?
31st May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

how many medical seats are reserved for sc in karnataka cet 2011
31st May 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of government seat in governmemt medical colleges of karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in government and private college of karnataka?
31st May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My cet ranking is 2183.Do i get a medical seat in Bangalore ?
1st June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My medical rank in Karnataka CET is 3026.I am General Merit girl candidate.Do I get MBBS seat in Government Quota?
2nd June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get a free seat if my kcet rank is 2127
2nd June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

my cet ranking is 6000 and i am sc candidate.do i get government medical seat in Bangalore?
3rd June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

My rankig is 3465 do I get medical seat in govt quota
4th June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of medical govt seat
4th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

CET result: Govt. of Kar. Medical Collage Structure Fee
5th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a general merit girl candidate and my medical ranking is 1583 ..will i get a medical seat ???
8th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Ranking Student Government Medical Colleges Fee of Karnataka
10th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for medical seat?
12th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello!My KCET medical ranking is 1431. Category:GM. Can I get a govt medical seat in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences?
14th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 9900 G55 rank in medical,category is 2A,can i get medical seat any where?
16th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in MBBS course in west bengal for the session 2011-2012?
how many seats were in MBBS for the last session in west bengal?
24th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in government medical colleges in karnataka
30th June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

karnataka govt approved fees structure in engineering
21st September 2011, 03:38 AM
ahmed muftah

iam from libya please tell me what do u mean by word (rank)
6th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 4032 rank in medical and i have rural and supernumerary quota. will i get merit med seat?
6th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

my ranking is12052 can i get a government medical seat government or private college?
16th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1964 rank in medical.can i get govt seat in medical colleges in Bangalore ?
18th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of government seats in government enggniering colleges?
29th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

My CET rank is 4260 .can i get a medical seat under GM ?
3rd July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

my medical ranking is 6387 . can i get govt seat and i have a supernumary quota , 2a caste , and rural
9th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hai my medical ranking is 13000(sc and rural candidate)can i get medical seat
19th May 2014, 07:52 PM

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.
it need a lot of rupees arounnd many and many lacks but dont worry where is wiill there is way best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?