16th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  6. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  8. About the government medical colleges in maharashtra? govt seats in private colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka? -- [New]
  10. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Could I get government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 1858? Previous years cutoff in government medical colleges?
  12. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?
  14. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  15. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
11th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?

Fee structures of Government Seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka
24th August 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?

i persue an admission in Akshaya institute karnataka for Bsc degree during this year 2011,so i may be given the fees structure annually.
30th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

when will get start counselling for MD Ayurveda?
20th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

FEESS STRUCTURE FOR MDS COURSE IN COMED K COLLEGES IN KARNATAKA
19th May 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for mbbs seat in karnataka and rank required
29th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.d.s in any govt. or private colleges. my cutoff is 181.please send me send some deatail about the college & what is the date for my counselling.? my email id [email protected]
10th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure for MD cardiology course in government medical college in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?