16th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  6. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  7. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  9. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  10. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  11. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  12. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  13. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  15. How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required? -- [New]
  16. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  18. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
5th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?

help of studying Ayurveda course and its job opportunity in karnataka
31st July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?

Plz its urgent.I want to get the ORISSA MEDICAL PG 2011 record details like which candidate opted for which specialization course roll no. wise.plz if anyone can help than I will be highly grateful to u.do reply me on my email- [email protected]
18th August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

pliz inform me mbbs addmission fee structure in mbbs colleges in bangalore
2nd April 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how many applicants are there for medicine in kcet
24th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT THROUGH COMEDK MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM WHETHER THERE IS ANY MERIT SEATS OR FULLY MANAGEMENT QUOTA ONLY? I MEAN IF I AM GETTING GOOD RANK IN COMEDK MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM CAN I GET THE ADMISSION WITHOUT ANY DONATION ?WHAT RANK I HAVE TO GET FOR THIS ?WHAT WILL BE THE FEES STRUCTURE ?
24th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the seat structure and fee structure of the common entrence test of karnataka
28th May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,my score in cet 2012 is 95.can i get a medical seat in any private medical college under govt kota in karnataka?
i belong to 3B category.
4th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

how many marks to get seat in private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?