19th June 2013, 04:24 PM
vinod abnave

How to get admission for IInd year Mechanical Engineering?

Kindly give date of Cap Round to get admission to IInd year Mechanical Engineering, in coep pune or engineering colleges in pune from SC category . I got first classl with distinction in Diploma in ME in 2013.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  2. Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to take 2nd year admission in B.E in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech after passing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How to take admission in direct IInd year after passing diploma electrical engineering? How to participate in CAP round
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  16. How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
27th January 2018, 11:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for IInd year Mechanical Engineering?

You are eligible for admission in second year of Mechanical Engineering after completion of diploma degree from any well affiliated institute. You simply have to apply for LEET examination. LEET stands for 'Lateral Entry Entrance Test'. You shall practice previous papers to get an idea of exam pattern and time management in final entrance examination. The score of entrance test will decide the level of institute for admission in mechanical engineering.
After getting the result of LEET, you have to participate in online counseling process. Once, you get the counseling results, you have to visit the campus for completing the further admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?