20th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication

i have got 62% in electronics and telecommunication, which engineering college i get admission for direct second year

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  2. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  4. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  5. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  6. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  11. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in Biomedical engineering
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
  17. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
15th July 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication

when will start admission process for direct 2nd year B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?