20th June 2013, 07:31 AM
sumit bhoir

How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.& I want to join in air force or army or nevy .Plz tell me........"How can I join Indian Army after diploma in mechanical"

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy, Air Force, Army after passing diploma in mechanical with 77%
  8. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career in Army, Navy or Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in it?
  14. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  15. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Opportunities after completing Mechanical diploma course? Procedure for recruitment in Air Force, Navy for diploma holders?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
29th March 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Is there carrier in airforce and navy after taking diploma in Electrical and electronics.
3rd April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

How can i join indian air force after doing diploma & be mechanical engineering
3rd April 2015, 10:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit bhoir View Post
I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.& I want to join in air force or army or nevy .Plz tell me........"How can I join Indian Army after diploma in mechanical"

To join in the defence forces such as Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force you need to apply for entrance exam. Having completed Diploma in mechanical engineering you can apply for the entrance exam which offers you to join in any of the defence forces of India.

NDA Exam is one of the defence services exam being conducted by UPSC for candidates to join in defence forces. The eligibility needed are:

Nationality:

# Candidate should have citizenship in India

Martial Status:

# Candidate should be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

# Candidate should have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years

Educational Qualification:

# For joining in Indian army candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# For Indian Navy and Air force candidate should have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

Physical Standard:

You have completed Diploma which has the same value as that of +2, so you are eligible as per the educational qualification.

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

If any student don't have physics and mathametics in 2 then the student will join Indian navy or Indian army??
30th May 2015, 01:30 PM
Ronie0309

If you want to join the army right after diploma then you will have to give the NDA exam.

But for this your age must be between 16 and 19.

You can also try to go into the army after you complete your graduation from a recognized university in a recognized course. ex.BE,B.Tech,BDS etc.

There are still some tests that you shall pass like the physical test.
You must also not have any sort of chronic distress.
16th October 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the army or navy after completing the mechanical deploma?? Or how can I get admission in military collage for BE mechanical?
7th November 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering last year at this time my age is 20
What can I do to join Indian air force & Indian army
21st July 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 21 year old and i have complete 12th in science and 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering course. can I join indian army?
8th July 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ganesh behera from odisha. I request to you tell , how I can join in army , Navy,or in air force after completing diploma on mechanical branch .
So please tell me sir please tell the procedure.
Your faithful,
Ganesh
19th July 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

My age is 22 my study is diploma mechanical engineering give suggestion for join army or navy or air force
19th August 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Asif pasha and I am completed my diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering so I can join the navy or air force or army (para commando) please reply me sir.
Your faithful
Asif
29th April 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Tarun and love have been completed my diploma in mechanical, how can I join defense forces. Please sir reply it is very important for me.
16th August 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am chourasiya charandeep. What we can join indian air force after diploma in any field. Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?