21st June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?

Am this year completed +2 biomaths i would like to go by medical field my mark is 1102 am a lower middle class family i need to choose gud course which has much scope in future with big salary i applied for BME is thats a right choice what kind of job i wil prefer after completing this or else choose me a right course which has scope in future plz suggest me a right path

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  2. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  5. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  6. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  7. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  8. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  9. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  13. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  14. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  15. Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?
  16. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering in IIT Bombay? Whats the duration of the course?
  18. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
26th May 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?

can i take biomedical engineering if i hv an interest in biology n not in maths...i have got 82% in mt 10th boards...pls reply fast..
27th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done tenth class.my choice is science subject but am not going to medical line and my intrested subject is science so i want to asked that what some other scope of biology
27th June 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done tenth class now and i want to asked that if some other scope of biology elses of medical field than repply me thanku
3rd October 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

If I can't clear pm exam but have scored above 90 in my 12 class, then can I get admission in government beds college? What will be the fee structure then??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?