21st June 2013, 07:21 PM
shreeshaa

Am I eligible for off campus placements in TCS after completing 3rd year B.Tech IT?

now,i completed,my 3'rd yr in B.tech(it).may i am eligible for the off-camp of tcs or other good comany

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for off campus placements in TCS after completing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  2. Previous 5 year question papers of TCS and Wipro for Campus Placements?
  3. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  6. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  7. When will TCS conduct off campus placements in Bhubaneshwar?
  8. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  11. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  12. Model question papers for TCS Campus placements?
  13. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement after completing my first supplementary exam?
  15. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
  17. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
  18. How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

4th July 2014, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus placements in TCS after completing 3rd year B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeshaa View Post
now,i completed,my 3'rd yr in B.tech(it).may i am eligible for the off-camp of tcs or other good comany

If Your through out career marks is above 60% then you are eligible for TCS recruitment.TCS recruitment process are -1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

You are now in 3rd year of B-Tech IT department so you are now not eligible for off campus drive.Because passout candidate can apply only in off campus .

For more details about TCS , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?