21st June 2013, 08:58 PM
megamindcritics

How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?

sir,currently i am on my final year doing my B.E mechanical engg. i want to join the indian navy,i had a good knowledge in my studies and having a CGPA of 7.75,i want to know which month the application forms are given for the exam??i didnt find any date on the internet.pls reply me sir

my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  2. How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?
  3. Which exam to appear to join Indian Navy after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join Indian Navy if I am a student of mechanical engineering
  5. Eligible for SSB navy after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  7. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  9. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  10. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  11. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  14. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Indian Navy? I am doing mechanical engineering
  16. How to join Indian Navy for Technical field after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What will be the selection criteria for this?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
9th May 2014, 12:13 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?

You can apply for Indian Navy exam through CDS Examination while studying the final year of degree course. To join Indian Navy you need to crack the CDS Examination. CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination will be held in the month of February and October. October month exam notification not yet released but you can expect in the month of June or july in the official website of UPSC.

The application forms are received through online mode. There is no offline mode application forms. The cost of application form is Rs 200/-. There is no fee for reserved categories. The candidate can pay the fee through different mode like Internet Banking, Pay by cash in SBI Branch or Pay by Visa/Master credit/debit cards. More details, Visit the official website of UPSC

Eligibility :- You must have a completed your B.Sc with Physics or Mathematics or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no percentage bar required to apply. You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
31st August 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?

[QUOTE=megamindcritics;3672178]sir,currently i am on my final year doing my B.E mechanical engg. i want to join the indian navy,i had a good knowledge in my studies and having a CGPA of 7.75,i want to know which month the application forms are given for the exam??i didnt find any date on the internet.pls reply me sir

my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?