21st June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for BAMS in Mumbai?

which are the best colleges for BAMS in mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  2. Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai? When are the forms available?
  3. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff list of BAMS and Physiotherapy in Mumbai and Maharashtra Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai?
  6. Which are the best colleges for BAMS in Mumbai?
  7. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  9. What is the fee structure of BAMS government college in Mumbai?
  10. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  11. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  12. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  13. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  14. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  15. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  16. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  17. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET
  18. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
27th November 2014, 03:48 PM
shakir_ali

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for BAMS in Mumbai?

Hello friend
Best BAMS College in Mumbai is Somaiya Medical College Mumbai, Maharashtra which is affiliated to mumbai University. KJ Somaiya Medical College offer full time BAMS Degree Program.
The Admission Procedure is through Entrance Exam: MHT-CET
for more detail visit college website www.dte.org.in
thank you
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?