22nd June 2013, 12:38 PM
RAJ1504

How to get a government job with Railways?

I am a student of BE 1st year from mechanical branch
i want to know that , how i get scholarship with through the railway broad for our education????
and i also want to know that how to get job in indian railway?????

21st July 2014, 12:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get a government job with Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ1504 View Post
I am a student of BE 1st year from mechanical branch
i want to know that , how i get scholarship with through the railway broad for our education????
and i also want to know that how to get job in indian railway?????
Nice to see that you are interested in Railway. You have a chance to get railways jobs in technical field after completing B. Ed course. There is good scope for B.E mechanical engineering students in the railway sector. So, I suggest you to complete B.E course with good marks. After you complete B.E mechanical engineering course successfully, you can apply for the jobs like,

-Sr. section engineer
-Junior engineer
-Senior P- way supervisor
-Chief Depot Material Superintendent
-Depot Material Superintendent etc
-Indian Railways Traffic service
-Indian Railways Personnel service
-Indian Railways store service
-Indian Railways Electrical engineer

Eligibility Criteria:-

~Applicants must have passed the Bachelor Degree examination in CSE,Civil,Mechanical,EEE,ECE,EIE,Automobile from any recognized Institution or University.
~The candidate should have achieved a minimum of 60 % in a bachelor degree course.
~Above 20 years and below 35 years.
~Relaxations in upper age limit for SC /ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years.

To crack the entrance examination with good marks you should have good knowledge in numerical ability, general awareness, reasoning, etc. The applicant who is qualified in the written examination, called for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?