22nd June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?

I want to become a designer but i have choose commerce what should i do after 12 std

16th June 2014, 01:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a designer but i have choose commerce what should i do after 12 std
After completing 12th , you're interested to apply for Fashion designing course then you should apply for bachelor degree course like ,

-B.A. Fashion Designing
-B.Sc. Fashion Designing
-B.com Fashiom Designing etc...

B.A in Fashion designing is bachelor degree. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is for six semester . There is good job prospects for fashion designing course .

If you're interested to apply for Fashion designing course then you should complete your 12th examination in any stream like commerce / arts / science from recognized university . You should score 50% percentage of marks in 12th board examination .

You should also qualified in entrance examination CEED / NID / NIFT etc. If you're interested to apply for this entrance examination then you should complete 12th examination . If your waiting for 12th examination result then you're also eligible to apply for the examination.
If you want to crack the entrance examination then yo should refer the following books like , Bright Careers Guide / Prashant Kumar’s / NIFT Entrance Exam etc..This books are help

you to get good percentage of marks. If you're satisfy the eligibility criteria then you're eligible to apply for bachelor of fashion designing course .
9th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I just appeared for class 12 boards and was preparing for some other entrance exam so didn't pay any attention to fashion designing entrance exam. But now I grew interest on fashion designing and want to do B.Sc Fashion Designing. What shall I do as I have missed the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?
4th June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I have 35% in 12th Cbse Orissa board but I want to be a designer what can I do for it. ..? I want to study fashion designing. ...Please help me. ...
6th June 2015, 01:51 AM
sonymullowal

Hello dear friend,

If you want to become a designer after 12th you must choose a course in these courses.

● Fashion Designing Courses after 12th:

»»B.Sc in Fashion Designing

»»B.A in Textile Designing

»»B.Sc in Fashion Technology

»»B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing

»»B.Des.(Accessory Design)

»»B.Des.(Textile Design)

»»B.Sc Degree in Fashion,

»»B.Sc.(Fashion Design)

»»B.Sc Degree in Fashion

»»Diploma Course in Textile Designing

»»Course in Dress Designing and Garment Manufacturing

»»Diploma in Fashion Designing

»»B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing

● Eligibility Criteria:-

»»Pass in 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission to this course is based on the scores obtained in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Thank you.
7th June 2015, 03:06 AM
onegk

Hi,

If you are interested in Fashion Designing then i believe NIFT colleges (www.nift.ac.in/centers.html) are good choice. Please go through the site www.nift.ac.in

Thanks,
www.onegk.in
20th June 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a bsc student 2nd year, I want to drop bsc and want to start carrer in fashion and designing ,and the entrances are already held,now how could I take admission pls suggest me?????
7th June 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to become a fashion designer? What should I do after 12th? I appeared for isc this year 2017 and got 83.5 % in arts stream, what would I do next?
29th January 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required to admission in design in this collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?