22nd June 2013, 04:53 PM
Vishvjitsinh

How can I become a IPS officer?

Sir, i am study in bca 2 year.i want to become IPS Officer.so which planning for exam.

9th April 2014, 02:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a IPS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishvjitsinh View Post
Sir, i am study in bca 2 year.i want to become IPS Officer.so which planning for exam.
Being a BCA 2nd year student you’re Ineligible to apply for IPS Entrance Examination. The minimum educational qualification to apply for IPS officer examination is that the complete should complete graduation course from recognized university.

To become a IPS Officer then you should appear in Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

IPS stands for (Indian Police Service) and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria to become an IPS Officer:-
  • Holding a three years bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Any discipline candidates are eligible to appear in IPS Examination.
  • Age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given for the candidate who is belonging from reserved category.
  • Candidate should be physically as well as medically fit.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you’re eligible for IPS Entrance Examination.
7th May 2014, 11:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a IPS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishvjitsinh View Post
Being a BCA 2nd year student you’re Ineligible to apply for IPS Entrance Examination. The minimum educational qualification to apply for IPS officer examination is that the complete should complete graduation course from recognized university.

To become a IPS Officer then you should appear in Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

IPS stands for (Indian Police Service) and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria to become an IPS Officer:-

Holding a three years bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
Any discipline candidates are eligible to appear in IPS Examination.
Age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given for the candidate who is belonging from reserved category.
Candidate should be physically as well as medically fit.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you’re eligible for IPS Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?