23rd June 2013, 02:49 AM
suraj78691

Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th

Can I get admission in bca after scoring 43% mark in 12th? My stream is science and I have also taken math in my subjects. Please tell me as early as possible. Also tell me the last date of admission for any college. Please please reply me early.

23rd June 2013, 06:17 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj78691 View Post
Can I get admission in bca after scoring 43% mark in 12th? My stream is science and I have also taken math in my subjects. Please tell me as early as possible. Also tell me the last date of admission for any college. Please please reply me early.
Even your percentage is down but you can get admission on the basis of the entrance test of the some good colleges which take admission on the test base + qualifying percentage.

But from my views BCA has minimum scope as compare to the B.sc Computer Science or B.Sc Hons in CS which will definitely open all the road of your career in future which can't do by BCA course.

After done the graduation in B.Sc (CS) or B.Sc Hons. in (CS) you will be eligible for the MCA in all states entrance test or in higher study of M.tech in CS also.

The best colleges for the above courses are given below where you can get admission even you have low percentage on the basis of test or direct admission:

1. Panjab University, Chandigarh
2. Pondicherry Central University, Pondicherry
3. Loyola College, Chennai
4. Deen Dayal Upadhya College, Delhi
5. St. Stephen College, Delhi
6. Forgusson College, Pune
7. Goa University, Goa
8. Presidency College, Kolkata
9. Delhi University, Delhi
10. Calcutta University, Calcutta
11. Jadvapur University, Kolkata
12. BHU
13. Kerla University, Kerla
14. Calicut University, Calicut (Running application for admission)

Most of the admission of the above top colleges or University is over or currently running. You continually check the website of the above institution for the vacant seats because some time may be some seats not filled by the students complete.
23rd June 2013, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application. It is a three year professional graduation degree course.

If you have completed 12th standard , then you are applicable for BCA course .Your 12th standard subject must Mathematics .Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

Your 12th standard marks is 43% so dont worry .

You are applicable for BCA course because your 12th standard subject is mathematics .

Some of the college required 50% marks in 12th standard .

List of the BCA college in India :-

Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC) ,Hyderabad

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore

Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore

Apeejay Institute of Management ,Jalandhar

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) ,Chandigarh

JK Business School (JKBS) ,Gurgaon

Indian Academy Group of Institutions ,Bangalore

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT) ,Jodhpur

Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar

Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy ,Ajmer

Satya Institute of Media and Management ,Lucknow

Details of Admission in LPU for BCA course Click Me .

28th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

$$ BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. this provides the basic computer Knowledge like Programming, C, C++, Java, Game, Software etc....

$$ Since, you have completed your 12th Std. with the Science stream that is with Mathematics subjects then you can definitely eligible for this exam......

$$ As you have completed your 12th with 43% in then it is quite difficult to get admission in top BCA college because most of the colleges give admission on the merit marks......

$$ But, Don't worry you can get admission in the local colleges of your area in BCA.....

$$ so, you can apply direct contact with the Institution management for mor information......

$$ Here i have attached the future scope of BCA exam.....

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scope of bca.pdf(79.2 KB, 360 views)
2nd April 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hai i m vijay i want yo apply for bca cource but my marks in ckass 12 id 60% in commerce can i get bca addmission
4th May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

it's good to do bca after hsc passed by 43 percentage .it get problem i go for job bcoz my percentage is less
1st July 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GOT THE ADMISSION IN DELHI GOVERNMENT COLLEGE AFTER SCORING 60% MARKS IN 12TH WITH SCIENCE STREAM AND IN WHICH COURSE?
9th July 2015, 08:23 PM
moto g

Hello.

You have completed 12th with 43% of marks then it is somewhat difficult for you to get the admission as different different institutions have different eligibility criteria.
BCA stands for :-Bachelor In Computer Applications.
It is a three years degree course.
In BCA you will be taught about the knowledge of programming languages like :-
C,C++,JAVA,PYTHON.
->If you have good command on that then you can easily get the job in any top level MN'C companies.
If you want you can go for further studies i.e for MCA whicch will give you a handsome amount of package in comparison to the BCA.
You can get the job in the following field:-
->web developer
->software design
->Networking

All the best.
14th July 2015, 10:14 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
No, you cannot take admission in BCA. For getting admitted in BCA, you have to get minimum 50% in your 12th standard aggregate. You have 43, which is much lower than 50%. So I would suggest you to sit for the joint entrance examination, maybe next year. Already you have passed 12th standard examination. So you do not need to worry about that. So you can concentrate totally on the joint entrance examination. That way you have a bigger chance of scoring high in this. Once you have a good rank in engineering, you can opt for better streams, than BCA. You will have many options open in front of you. Likewise the proportion of jobs that you can opt for will increase. So think about it.
21st September 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th with P.C.M before 6 years, so can i get admission for B.C.A?
25th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bca after scoring 42% mark in 12th? My stream is science and I have also taken math in my subjects. Please tell me as early as possible. Also tell me the last date of admission for any college. Please please reply me early.
1st August 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Cai I Get Admision in Bca After 12th
My 10th percentage is 43
And 12th percentage is 50 above
My stream is Commerce without maths
18th July 2021, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I take bca .my 12 th percentage is above 45
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?