16th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU AICTE approved engineering college or not?

Can you please inform me whether ignou a AICTE APPROVED engineering collge or not

17th May 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IGNOU AICTE approved engineering college or not?

btech courses ignou is approved by aicte or not.
26th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

when ignou open part time diploma in electrical in 2011? is it aicte approved?
6th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

is IGNOU M.A. English approved by UGC & AICTE?
7th July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Wether diplma in mechanical engineering conducting by ignou is approved by aicte
8th July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

igonu approved AICTE YES AND NO engineering college AND my e mail id - [email protected]
12th July 2011, 06:11 AM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a central university recognised by University Grants Commission India (UGC).
IGNOU degrees/diplomas/certificates are recognised by all the members of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
And talking of approval of AICTE, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses are approved by AICTE.
For your information let me tell you it the largest university in the world with 3,500,000 students.
If you have planned to take any correspondence course from IGNOU, you can do that without any fear in mind. Your degree will surely carry value.
For more information regarding IGNOU please refer to http://www.ignou.ac.in
Regards~
Uttam Nandi
12th July 2011, 07:19 AM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
First of all I would like to tell you that IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University is a central university recognised by UGC which offers various degrees/diplomas/certificates in distance mode.
Kindly note this is not a engineering college.
IGNOU degrees/diplomas/certificates are recognised by all the members of AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
IGNOU MBA and MCA programmes are approved by AICTE.
If you are not able to do regular courses or you want to earn a degree/diploma, you can join IGNOU.
You can take this course from anywhere.
Another benefit is it's courses are very affordable.
Hope you have got the answer of your question
For any further information please refer to official website of IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in
Regards
Uttam Nandi
18th July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

WHETHER JHUNJHUNWALA ENGG COLLEGE, FAIZABAD IS AFFILIATED TO IGNOU FOR PROVIDING DIPLOMA/DEGREE COURSES IN ENGG SECTOR.

RK SHARMA
[email protected]
19th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

ignouviep flexible engg. program like mech. engg. is approved from joint commety (AICTE & UGC )?
20th July 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

please inform me as B-TECH CIVIL IS approved aictee or not
24th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

please inform me that ignou b.tech mech is aicte&ugc approved or not? if approved,is this course is regular or not?
31st July 2011, 01:23 PM
s.m.sahayaraj

Post Re: Is IGNOU AICTE approved engineering college or not?

when ignou open part time diploma in electrical in 2011? is it aicte approved?
9th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

is diploma in electrical in ignou approved by AICTE ?
9th August 2011, 09:39 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please inform me whether ignou a AICTE APPROVED engineering collge or not
i would say that without any second thought you can opt for IGNOU for distant education
9th August 2011, 11:54 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Yes,IGNOU AICTE is approved engineering college by UGC.It offers various branches to pursue B.Tech.So if you wish you may study in there.For more information you visit it's official site mentioned below.

http://www.ignou.ac.in
9th August 2011, 05:13 PM
sg1991

Yes, IGNOU is an AICTE approved university.

IGNOU stands for INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY. It is located in New Delhi. It is no. 1 open university in India. It is recognised by UGC. Its MBA and MCA courses are approved by AICTE.
9th August 2011, 05:41 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a central university recognised by University Grants Commission India (UGC).
IGNOU degrees/diplomas/certificates are recognised by all the members of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
And talking of approval of AICTE, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses are approved by AICTE.
For your information let me tell you it the largest university in the world with 3,500,000 students.
If you have planned to take any correspondence course from IGNOU, you can do that without any fear in mind. Your degree will surely carry value.
For more information regarding IGNOU please refer to http://www.ignou.ac.in
13th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

is btech in electrical in ignou approved by AICTE
23rd August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

last date of fee in frist year diploma course
23rd September 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

ignou viep courses is the regular ?
3rd October 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

ignou provide btch clzs ? if it is provide where that clzs are there pls tell that clzs address . and clzs name ,
22nd November 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Is btech in electrical in ignou approved by AICTE?
26th November 2011, 10:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

IGNOU stands for the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Its not an engineering college.

This is the largest University in the world. Its recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and all its degrees are affiliated to AIU (Association of Indian Universities )

So whichever course you take up, please be rest assured that it would be recognized all over India and abroad.

For any other information please Click Here

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
1st December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

can a student passed b com from ignou is able to do masters degree programmes from other ugc recognized universities?
26th January 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

IS A MASTERS FROM IGNOU RECOGNISION IN USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
20th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me difference between aicte and ugc
7th April 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

IS Diploma in civil engineering course is approved by AICTE under IGNOU
20th April 2012, 04:09 PM
nirmal hr.

Default Re: Is IGNOU AICTE approved engg. diploma programme

my self ITI in turner i want to know whether ignou distance diploma programme is approved by AICTE MY e-mail [email protected] mobile no. 9812857263
29th April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

is Abraham Lincoln international university Bsc civil engineering through distance education is approved by UGC or AICTE or IGNOU of india?
24th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

is ignou approved by aicte in distance learning in engineering??????
contact me [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am amar from kolhapur ,there are how many courses in ignu univercity.
4th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

IS Diploma in mechnical engineering course is approved by AICTE under IGNOU ?
4th June 2013, 09:28 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend IGNOU stand for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

IGNOU is a central university recognised by University Grants Commission India (UGC).

IGNOU degrees/diplomas/certificates are recognised by all the members of the
Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

And talking of approval of AICTE, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master
of Computer Application (MCA) courses are approved by AICTE.

More information visit-http://www.ignou.ac.in

Best of luck........
29th November 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I my self has completed B.Tech civil in construction management through IGNOU and got certificate in the year 2009 during convocation held at Hyderabad and with the same certificate I am pursuing M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad part time course which is in 6th semester stage.
Now my problem is recently Departmental promotion committee has approved my name for upgrading my services as Asst.Executive Engineer based on my B.Tech certificate and almost proceedings stage a RTI representation has received by the authority stating that, B.Tech Certificate got from IGNOU & JNTU (CCC) Courses are not valid and it was not approved by AICTE.

My IGNOU B.Tech (Construction Management) Enrollment No : 985000356.
As far as my knowledge concerned my course is not a correspondence course and it is a contact classes attended in every Sunday at my study center code No: 0111 of Aurora Collage , Hyderabad and also conducted the practical classes at Mufakanjahi Engg. Collage ,Banjarahills, Hyderabad.
Further it is to submit that, IGNOU is a Central University and internationally valued University and not having AICTE approval, "is it correct or not" and only showing the approval for MBA & MCA Courses by AICTE in the web site is going wrong messages.
such a reputed organization receiving this type of wrong messages is not good for the student registration if it is correct what is the necessity to have the school of Engineering under IGNOU and conducting classes.
So Please clarify immediately sir, whether AICTE Approval is Mandatory/essential to IGNOU B.Tech certificate or else already approved by AICTE, if not why it was not taken so far sir, due to which our bright futures are effecting a lot of losses.

My email address: [email protected].

Dr. PANKAJ KHARE SIR PLEASE CLARIFY AT AN EARLY DATE SINCE I AM GETTING MENTAL TORCH ER.
Yours sincerly
BY V.VENKATESWARLU , Enrollment No:985000356, My study center code :0111 of Hyderabad.
My Postal Address: H.NO:1-7-232 , SHARAVANA BHAVAN 2nd floor, ROAD NO: 9 , CHAITANYAPURI, DILSUKNAGAR, HYDERABAD-60 ,AP.

early reply is solicited.
29th November 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I my self has completed B.Tech civil in construction management through IGNOU and got certificate in the year 2009 during convocation held at Hyderabad and with the same certificate I am pursuing M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad part time course which is in 6th semester stage.
Now my problem is recently Departmental promotion committee has approved my name for upgrading my services as Asst.Executive Engineer based on my B.Tech certificate and almost proceedings stage a RTI representation has received by the authority stating that, B.Tech Certificate got from IGNOU & JNTU (CCC) Courses are not valid and it was not approved by AICTE.

As far as my knowledge concerned my course is not a correspondence course and it is a contact classes attended in every Sunday at my study center code No: 0111 of Aurora Collage , Hyderabad and also conducted the practical classes at Mufakanjahi Engg. Collage ,Banjarahills, Hyderabad.
Further it is to submit that, IGNOU is a Central University and internationally valued University and not having AICTE approval, "is it correct or not" and only showing the approval for MBA & MCA Courses by AICTE in the web site is going wrong messages.
such a reputed organization receiving this type of wrong messages is not good for the student registration if it is correct what is the necessity to have the school of Engineering under IGNOU and conducting classes.
So Please clarify immediately sir, whether AICTE Approval is Mandatory/essential to IGNOU B.Tech certificate or else already approved by AICTE, if not why it was not taken so far sir, due to which our bright futures are effecting a lot of losses.

Dr. PANKAJ KHARE SIR PLEASE CLARIFY AT AN EARLY DATE SINCE I AM GETTING MENTAL TORCH ER.
Yours sincerly
BY V.VENKATESWARLU , Enrollment No:985000356, My study center code :0111 of Hyderabad.
My Postal Address: H.NO:1-7-232 , SHARAVANA BHAVAN 2nd floor, ROAD NO: 9 , CHAITANYAPURI, DILSUKNAGAR, HYDERABAD-60 ,AP.

29th November 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Yours sincerly

30th November 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Yours sincerly

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ignou-aicte-approved-engineering-college-not-123548.html#ixzz2m7dibiHe
20th February 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

HI,
IS MCA FROM IGNOU IS RECOGNISED BY AICTE?
IF YES, SINCE AICTE IS RELATED WITH TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION, IS MCA IS A TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION AND ALSO IS IT EQUIVALENT TO BE OR HIGHER

PLEASE REVERT WITH A CLEAR ANSWER AT THE EARLIEST.
2nd August 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Now a days all the recruitment clearly mentioned that the technical course should be recognized by AICTE and I have completed diploma in electrical by face to face mode from IGNOU. So i want to know whether i will applying the above recruitment ?

Early replay please sir.

with regards,
Rajkishor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?