23rd June 2013, 11:19 PM
bhupal77

How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?

Sir i'm bhupal,i completed my graduation in 2012 and last year i prepared for competitive exams and now i want to do mba in hotel management, plz send me the complete details about this course and how is my future after completion of this course,what are the best colleges offering this course and fee details.
thank u sir.............,

5th February 2015, 11:24 AM

Default Re: How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?

Hello myself sunil raheja i have completed my graduation in the year 2011 and presently working in retail sector but i want to move out from retail sector and want to do MBA in hotel management and i have not done the course of hotel management but i want to do a MBA in hotel management kindly help me out any there is anything can happen pls kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
15th May 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?

Can i do hotel managwment however i have done hotel management but could not peeform well and got 8 backlogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?