27th June 2013, 01:08 AM
sakore.pooja

Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science

which entrance exam can i appear for after 12 being a candidate of science?
after passing12 with 90% what can i do?
what is BMM?
can i go in other state for study after 12?if yes then how?which entrance exam i will give?

Related Questions:
  1. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  2. Which entrance exam is to be given after 12th after passing 12th science?
  3. Can I appear for CS entrance exam after passing 12th through science stream -- [New]
  4. How can I enter in entrance exam of Acturial Science after passing 12th from Katmandu
  5. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  6. Which course is suited to me after passing 12th biology science with 85%?
  7. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  8. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
  9. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
  10. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science?
  11. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  12. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  13. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  14. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  15. Am I eligible for CDS exam after passing 12th science with 64.17%?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Navy after passing 12th from NIOS?
  17. Minimum 12th cut off marks for appearing in AIEEE exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I write Bank PO exam after passing 12th with science stream
27th June 2013, 07:19 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakore.pooja View Post
what is BMM?
can i go in other state for study after 12?if yes then how?which entrance exam i will give?
First of all BMM means Bachelor of Mass Media course. As you have mention you are from science side, then you have to choose other courses which have high demand for the science best students which are taking keen interest in science which details are given below:

1. B.Sc(Science) after done you can give the exam of IIT-JAM for the higher study in science.
2. B.Sc(Hons.) in statistics or Mathematics which also have high demand.
3. B.Sc(CS) and after done this you will be able to write any technology exam further.
4. Also you can opt engineering side.

But do any course from the top reputed institute because then you will be get good placement option in the campus.

If you want to apply in the engineering side on the basis of the marks in the top reputed colleges of India then you fill the form of TNEA which form issued by the Anna University, Chennai and on the basis of the marks they give rank to the students and then you can choose the top engineering colleges in TamilNadu while counselling like PSG, Coimbatore, Anna University, Chennai, CIT, coimbatore, MIT, Chennai etc.
27th June 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science

Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of Commerce cbse with 55%

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/entrance-exam-can-i-appear-after-passing-12th-being-candidate-science-1238887.html#ixzz2W5ChNu8pWh
27th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakore.pooja View Post
what is BMM?
you can write aiims,jipmer,dumet,comedk,neet,manipal and several other deemed universities entrance exam.first get a list of medical colleges conducting entrance and then select some colleges and prepare for it.you can also write in other states,comedk is for joining in karnataka
27th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to learn medical entrance after joining 1year btech
4th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
If you are a Science Student in 12th class then you can go for the following entrance exams like :
-->IIT-JEE
-->AIEEE
-->VITJEE
-->NEET
-->EAMCET
-->BITSAT
No,it is not possible to learn medical entrance after first year B.Tech.You should have been done it in the 12thclass.
Thank You
26th October 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

are these exams to be given immediatly after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?