27th June 2013, 01:32 AM
jagadish kalita

BSc distance education details? I have passed HS science

Dear sir,

I am from Guwahati. I passed H.S. science and also passed D. Pharma. Now i want to read B.Sc. Please informed me B.Sc distance education details and also study center of Guwahati.

Thank You
Jagadish Kalita
Guwahati
90854-12942
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  2. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  3. How to do B.Tech in electrical by distance education? I have passed HSc
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  5. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  6. Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?
  7. Can I do distance education in Agriculture BSc? I have passed inter with 94%
  8. How to do B.Tech through distance education in production, software, safety? I have passed BSc
  9. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  10. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Is M.Phil available through distance education in Madras University, Chennai? Details about the universities in Tamilnadu offering M.Phil computer science through distance education?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.? -- [New]
  13. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing 10th and 12th?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Anatomy through distance education?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
27th June 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BSc distance education details? I have passed HS science

sir i want to join Bsc agriculture any university in india with ugc apporved that offer bsc agriculture with distance. thanks please inform at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?