17th April 2011, 02:06 PM
jaywantlad

List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?

Sir,
I want list of good colleges for ME Electronics in Satellite comm.
Also what gate required to get admission in good colleges like IIT ,NIT

Plz reply fast. on my id :[email protected]

29th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?

sir,

Ihave completed my BEin ECE and i want do ME in satellite communication which are the colleges offering this facility
4th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?

i have 53 percent aggregate in B.E.(e & tc ). is there any scope for me
20th September 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to know in india which college will be done the M.Tech in satelite & space comm.
8th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH OFFER M.E IN FIELDS RELATED TO SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS ,OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATIONS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS ..WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.... PLS REPLY ..
14th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 join M.E Satellite Communication.....wat r the colleges offering this course......
7th October 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me please colleges for M.tech in satellite communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?