27th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?

I wnt to take admission in mass communication directly in amity university.please tell me the whole procdure with fee structure...& what is the last date to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  2. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  3. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  4. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  6. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  8. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  9. Am I eligible to do journalism course after completing PUC?
  10. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  12. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  13. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  14. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  15. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  16. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
30th July 2013, 08:24 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?

You can get direct admission in Amity University and also through JEE MAINS via Spot round.The main features are well known and for mass communication ,following are necessary details:
Eligibility : 10+2
Duration : 3 Yr(s)
1st Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) : 0.815
1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) : 1.22
Work hard and best wishes.
7th November 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?

what's theexact fee?
30th January 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Fess sturctute of mass comm in amity..
22nd May 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement and fees structure for masters in journalism and mass communication
25th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in amity university for mass communication
7th August 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is admission open in mass communication at today , may i meet directly in gurgaon for admission in
21st January 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to take admission in amity,so kindly tell me the admission criteria for ma advertising and marketing management and also deadline of form filling .
18th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in mass communications 3 yr corse .what is the procedure and fee structure
7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in mass communicatuon .what is tha fee structure if Bmc
13th October 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am interested for PhD in mass com. Please tell me course duration & total cost of the course.
30th March 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want proper information about mass comm in amity with fee structure ans what i hve to do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?