17th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?

sir/madam i have completed my 3 year engg. diploma in electrical now i want to admission in dtu please tell me the procedure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. Can diploma holders take admission in DTU by lateral entry?
  4. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  7. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  8. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  9. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  11. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  12. How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  14. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Civil engineering at IIT Bombay after diploma? Is there any entrance exam for Diploma holders to get admission in IIT?
  18. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
10th March 2012, 02:32 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?

To Get Admission in DTU you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the DTU.

According to your performance you will get admission either in DTU or Netaji subhash institute of Technology Delhi.

Best of luck
21st April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?

i am diploma in chemical from g.n.d polytechnic college -rohini sir/madam can i change my trade in dtu by lateral entry.
30th April 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication from a polytechnic in delhi only,now you please tell mE what should i do and where should i go to take lateral entry in delhi technical university.Sir, please also mention the last date of availability of forms.
3rd August 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing B tech civil in thapar university 1st sem. and would like to know that if i am eligible to give exam of lateral entry in dtu next Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?