28th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Karashan

How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry? What is the procedure to apply for forensic science

How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry and what is the procedure of apply in Forensic Science ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry? What is the procedure to apply for forensic science
  4. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  6. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  9. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  10. How should I get admission in forensic science after doing BSc with chemistry
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  12. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  13. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  14. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  15. Should we clear the entrance exam to apply for BSc in Forensic Science? What is the procedure to apply for BSc forensic science?
  16. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  17. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  18. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
13th May 2014, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry? What is the procedure to apply for forensic science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karashan View Post
How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry and what is the procedure of apply in Forensic Science ?
Yes Off Course you're elgible to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science after completing BSc in Chemistry course. The Applicant who completed Bachelor degree course in Science stream course are eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science Course.

M.Sc in (Master fo Science). It is an Post Graduation course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester .

To apply for this course then the candidate should be satisfy the below criteria,

Bachelor’s degree in (Mathematics Physics,Chemistry) Subjects area with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Applicant should be qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the University/Institution. The Applicant who belong SC/ST candidate OBC candidates must minimum 50% percentage of marks.

So, After Completing B.Sc course you're eligible to apply for M.Sc in Foresic Science Course.
12th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry? What is the procedure to apply for forensic science

Can I get forensic job after doing bsc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?