29th June 2013, 01:30 AM
akash g jadhav

What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?

sir, i am doing civil engg. I am in big confusion that what to do after graduation. Shoud i do mba or mtech after geting graduated in civil engg. ? Is there any monthly scholarship for backward category student (vj) for both the courses mba and mtech ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  12. After doing B.Tech in civil engineering what should I do between MBA and M.Tech?
  13. What is the scope in doing MBA after completing B.E civil course?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  17. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  18. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
27th September 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?

Hello sir, i am in 1st sam in civil engg.!!! Which exam's preparation is good for me ??? GATE, UPSC or CAT????????
16th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

can AMIE Provide good value for doing MBA. Is it is helpful my career as a civil engineer
28th April 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is better after civil engineering between MBA or M.TECH??
29th June 2016, 12:44 AM
Ronie0309

There are two criteria's that you must keep in mind before making this choice.
1.Do you like the subjects that you studied in B.Tech and is there a particular subject which you would want to learn more about.
2.If you opt for M.Tech you will get a site based job early on in your career.
Whereas if you go for an MBA then you will get a desk job from day one.
Both have their perks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?