29th June 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do MCA after doing graduation in English?

I'm doing graduation in english. after my graduation i want to do mca but in my graduation no maths but in my hs i have read computer application so i am eligeble for jeca?

11th April 2016, 12:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA after doing graduation in English?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year course after bachelor's degree.

The eligibility to get admission in course or to appear for entrance examination to get admission is candidate must have passed graduation in science, B.tech, BBA, BCA etc..

But, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in MCA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?