30th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for interior designing after passing 12th with 55%

Dear sir/madam i have passed 12th exam in 2013 at above 55 percent. How can i apply for interior designer anywhere in india.and what is the process. Thanks.

29th September 2013, 09:30 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How can I apply for interior designing after passing 12th with 55%

Hello,

Qualifications required for pursuing an architecture course in India:-

Candidates with at least 55% marks (Science) in their 12th standard examination are eligible to apply for the course. They should also qualify any of the entrance examinations like All India Engineering Entrance Examination or AIEEE conducted by the Central Board of Secondary `Education (CBSE) or the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture. Students with excellent drawing abilities, clarity of thought, creativity, strong aesthetic sense and social awareness are likely to get through.
The duration of the undergraduate architecture courses or B.Arch is 5 years. This course provides both theoretical and practical training and helps a candidate develop and sharpen his creative skills. Higher degrees like M.Arch and Ph.d can also be acquired thereafter.
1st April 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for interior designing after passing 12th with 55%

hello...
I recently got about the interior designing courses. and i am intrested too but i haven't filled up any entrance examination forms... now what should i do? can you lend me some suggessions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?