1st July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?

i have a serious doubts whetyher i can write ies exam. it is really tough to select the right entrance exam among psu, jto, ies, tnpsc combined engineering entrance exams after ece. i want to join in government jobs with high salary.so, can you tell me about which entrance exams is best.please, kindly reply to my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Careers in Defence for the candidates of BE in ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  2. What are the exams which ECE students can appear to get government jobs?
  3. For which exams am I eligible if I am a 2nd year ECE student?
  4. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  5. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  6. Which are the exams conducted for Government Jobs for B.Tech ECE students?
  7. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  8. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  9. Date of conduct of entrance exam for ECE students? What is the criteria?
  10. Result of B.Sc (III) supplementary revaluation -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  12. Can a 3rd year ECE candidate appear for Exams or Interviews conducted by Companies?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  14. Study material for JTO exam and suggestion to get Internship for ECE students
  15. Date of PGCET M.Tech entrance exam for graduates? Syllabus for ECE students? Any institutes which provides coaching?
  16. How to get important topics for entrance exams preparations?
  17. Job opportunities for B.Tech ECE students? What are the exams which we have to write for Railway jobs?
  18. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
25th August 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?

I study M.tech.which entrances Exams i written ?
25th May 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?

what are the entrance exams for ECE students for higher studies in foreign?
30th July 2015, 09:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?

Hello Friend..

As you are getting confused to go whether for IES or PSU’s.. Since as you know IES exam is one of the toughest exam..

So in my opinion you have to prepare for the IES.. As it covers almost the PSU’s syllabus and the selection in PSU’s is getting increased..

Reason behind this..
--IES syllabus is very vast and contains the syllabus of PSU’s too..
--Prepare for IES and fill the form of various PSU’s which recruit candidates on the basis of their written exam and interview..

PSU’s such as

**BEL

**AAI

**INDIAN RAILWAY

So Prepare for IES to get into the PSU's which provide you about salary 30k in the starting..

All the Best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?