2nd July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies of electronics and communication?

Plz suggest me compnies of electronics n comm. As early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  2. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  3. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  4. Which are the electronics and communication companies in Bawal, Maneshar Gurgaon
  5. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  6. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  8. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  11. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  12. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  13. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Names of top 10 companies of electronics and communication?
  16. List of the companies hiring after May for freshers in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
10th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies of electronics and communication?

Hai friend
There are many job opportunities for ECE students in both hardware or software companies.You find the following companies offering job opportunities for ECE students :
**Software Companies :
-->Infosys
-->WIPRO
-->IBM
-->Cisco
-->HCL
-->MAHINDRA
-->TCS
-->Tech
-->Intel
-->Dell
-->SAMSUNG
-->LG

And you can also job opportunities in the following companies :
-->ISRO
-->DRDO
-->ECIL
-->BHEL
-->BSNL
-->NTPC
-->SAIL
-->ONGC
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?