3rd July 2013, 09:43 PM
ankursaxena2208

How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?

i am a 3rd yr engineering student with electronics and communication branch
i am interested in doing ms in engineering management from Germany..
could u please tel me the job opportunities in Germany and in India after ms in this stream..
what will be the minimum salary which i could earn after this degree??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the available courses for masters in Germany after completing graduation in industrial engineering and management?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  8. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  11. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  14. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  15. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  16. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  17. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  18. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
14th May 2016, 12:27 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?

To study MS in Germany, you need to give IELTS and TOFEL exams. Again these exams may vary depending on the university you are applying.
You should take consultancy from a good MS abroad consultant in your locality so he can help you with exam process, admission process and scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?