4th July 2013, 07:53 PM
shah-shabbir

Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?

sir, can i take admission in B.E third year after passing b.tech pass? which university offer that program?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
  3. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  4. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  5. Universities offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology in North India?
  6. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  9. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  12. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. Universities offering admission in M.Ed through distance learning?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  17. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  18. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
4th May 2015, 06:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and B.E stands for the Bachelor of Engineering.

Both are four years undergraduate courses offered by so many engineering institutes like IIT, NIT and other engineering colleges.

Bachelor of Engineering is a bit theoretical whereas Bachelor of technology is practically intensive.

I do not know why you want to take admission in Bachelor of Engineering after completion of Bachelor of technology. It will be just a waste of time nothing else. Both the courses and degrees are almost same.

Second most important thing is that you can not get admission in third year of Bachelor of Engineering after completing B.Tech.

You will get admission in first of bachelor of engineering then you have to pursue the whole four year course.

There are so many institutes offer Bachelor of Engineering:

>>Indian Institute of Technology.

>>National Institute of Technology.

>>Government Engineering colleges

>>Birla Institute of Technology and Science.

>>SRM University.

>>RGPV University and many more.
15th May 2015, 01:55 AM
saibaban

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?

hi frnd

Both are four years undergraduate courses offered by so many engineering institutes like IIT, NIT and other engineering colleges.

Bachelor of Engineering is a bit theoretical whereas Bachelor of technology is practically intensive.

I do not know why you want to take admission in Bachelor of Engineering after completion of Bachelor of technology. It will be just a waste of time nothing else. Both the courses and degrees are almost same.

Second most important thing is that you can not get admission in third year of Bachelor of Engineering after completing B.Tech.

You will get admission in first of bachelor of engineering then you have to pursue the whole four year course.

There are so many institutes offer Bachelor of Engineering:

>>Indian Institute of Technology.

>>National Institute of Technology.

>>Government Engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?