4th July 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA? I have scored 76% in current year

Hello
I want to do MBA..I completed my bcom with 76% in current year...please suggest a college in Mumbai who are offering part time MBA course...and also suggest the best feild in MBA n procedure.....

Thank you...
SIDDIQUI SHABNAM

4th May 2014, 12:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA? I have scored 76% in current year

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?