5th July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission in NIT Surat after scoring 190 marks in JEE mains

sir i got 190 marks in JEE main. My category state rank is 1878 & AIR is 40111, so is their any chance of getting admission i NIT surat???
Plz reply......

15th May 2015, 03:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in NIT Surat after scoring 190 marks in JEE mains

Yes there is very good chances of getting admission in the top NIT with your desired stream for bachelor of technology course on the basis of your marks in the JEE Main examination i.e; 190 marks which is a very good marks .

Also you must have secured good marks in your 12th board examination as the final merit list for the selection of student and for the distribution of streams for their engineering courses are based on the overall percentage in both examination i.e; board examination and JEE Mains .

Also you must go for your JEE Advance examination and look to qualify in the same so that you can get IIT for your B.E. course as they provide better education and offer high placements as compared to the NIT .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?