5th July 2013, 01:38 PM
dr satish chandra

How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine

I m bachelor in ayurvedic medicine and surjury and I want to do MSC anatomy so pls tell me about the institute of MSC anatomy in up and uttrakhand

4th September 2017, 05:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr satish chandra View Post
I m bachelor in ayurvedic medicine and surjury and I want to do MSC anatomy so pls tell me about the institute of MSC anatomy in up and uttrakhand

As you have completed your bachelors in ayurvedic medicine and surgery and want to do M.SC anatomy, then here below are details regarding M.SC anatomy course:-

Eligibility condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC anatomy course is BAMS, MBBS, BHMS, BPT,B.Pharma from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of M.SC Anatomy Course:- Duration of master of science in anatomy course is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

Institutes Offer M.SC Anatomy Course:-

1). Adesh University Punjab.

2).All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi.

3). Armed Forces Medical college Pune.

4). Bharathiar University.

5). Government Medical College Amritsar.

6). Kasturba Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?