5th July 2013, 06:55 PM
kbrsd

Is company secretary a good option for me after completing 12th with science stream?

I have completed my 12 with science stream....is company secretory a good option for me...??will there be a bright fututre in it.......?????????or mba is better for me........???would company secretory be hard for me to do..??????please give me suggestions regarding this i m really confused......

15th January 2017, 02:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is company secretary a good option for me after completing 12th with science stream?

CS stands for Company Secretary course. The age of applicants for Company Secretary course is minimum of 17 years. For Company Secretary course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in the following company like Airport Authority of India, Bharat Earth Movers Limited, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited etc.

As per my knowledge, yes company secretary is a good option for you after completing 12th with science stream.

Company Secretary Salary: Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 per years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?