5th July 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE

Hi! sir\madam,
Now I am doing my final year EEE. I want to do my ME in part time.so,please give me the procedure to join part time ME in anna university.
thank you.

31st August 2016, 11:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE

EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Let me tell you that Master of technology done in part time or correspondence mode is not valid and recognized by AICTE and hence you should not do this course in order to save your time.

*You should apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering if you want to do Master of technology. GATE exam is the exam for M.Tech course from any recognized colleges of India.

Prepare for GATE and then secure a seat in any technical university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?