6th July 2013, 09:30 PM
nivedita adhikary

How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics

i have secured 54% in bsc;physics.can i do msc in physics through distance education.what is the last date of admission?how will i get the application form & prospectus?

9th April 2018, 05:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics

To get admission in M.Sc Physics the candidate should have studied bachelors or graduation level degree in any related subject from any recognized university.
The minimum percentage varies based on the state & university.

Few universities conduct entrance exam and few universities give direct admission based on the previous year performance. Based on the university the admission process varies. The application forms and admission process are mentioned in the official website of the universitiy.

There are many which offer M.Sc Physics through distance education. Some of them are listed below:

- Madras University, Tamilnadu
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Madhya Pradesh
- Nalanda Open University, Bihar
- Vidyasagar University, West Bengal
- RVD University, Rajasthan
- Indira Gandhi National Open University,
- Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
- Alagappa University, Tamilnadu
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh
- Kuvempu University, Karnataka
- MG University, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?