7th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after completing MSc in Chemistry?

what are the carrier option available after completing msc in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career options after completing MSc in Chemistry?
  2. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  3. What are the career options available after completing MSc in Chemistry?
  4. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  5. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  7. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  8. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  9. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  11. What are the career options for me after completing Chemistry Hons with 50% marks
  12. What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?
  13. Career options available after completing MSc Zoology?
  14. What are the career options for me after doing MSc Bio chemistry with 3 years learning experience and SAS course?
  15. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  16. What are the career options after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  17. What are the career options after completing MSc Statistics? -- [New]
  18. Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?
8th April 2014, 11:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the career options available after completing MSc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the carrier option available after completing msc in chemistry?
There are of lot good opportunies available after completing M.Sc Chemistry course. After successful completion of this course you may apply for Jobs in both the Government sector or in private companies. You should go through the employment news paper and updates the vacancies available Government sector or in private companies. which is really useful to find the job easily. You can also apply for Technical and Non technical jobs In Technical field you may work as a Software testers, Content Associates, Technical writers, Consultants and In Non Technical field you may work as a BPO Companies and Call Center executive
12th August 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after completing MSc in Chemistry?

Available jobs after completing PG in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?