8th July 2013, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?

Hello sir, i m babita singh just i have completed my 12 from arts and i hav got 53% so can i able for the course of hardware and networking

Related Questions:
  1. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th arts?
  3. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  4. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  5. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  6. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  7. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  8. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  9. What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?
  10. Courses available after completing B.Tech CSC in Hardware and Networking?
  11. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  12. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  13. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  14. Higher Studies or Job first? after BSc IT -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT -- [New]
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  18. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?