8th July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of medical MBBS 2nd counseling?

what is the date of medical mbbs second counseling of year 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. Medical counseling 2nd phase counseling details?
  4. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  5. What is the date of 2nd counseling of BVSc?
  6. Can I get MBBS college in TN on 2nd counseling?
  7. What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling
  8. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  9. Date of release of Tamilnadu Medical counseling schedule for 2nd phase counseling?
  10. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  11. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  12. How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  13. Date of 2nd counseling for BBA admission?
  14. What is the date of 2nd Nurse Counseling?
  15. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Details about medical counseling? Minimum and maximum cutoff marks in MBBS exam for BC candidate?
  17. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  18. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
15th January 2017, 01:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of medical MBBS 2nd counseling?

Date of medical MBBS 2nd counseling

** First counseling: 26 August 2017

** Second counseling: 6 September 2017

** Result of Second counseling: 23 September 2017

** Commencement of Classed: 13 September 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?